Friday, October 22, 2010

My other sister makes the best pottery EVER. Kinda wish i was that talented!

So my lil sis is taking a pottery class at school and she has made some incredible bowls, cups, vases etc. Sure beats the vase i made in art 101 in high school. I'll see if i can get a pic of that to update later :)
She made me this super cute bowl and mug set. i. love. it. The bowl sits on our new table and holds all our keys. and the mug is on my jewelry crates and it holds my rings.
Here are some up close pics.
The colors in the these are gorgeous, they are sage green with some tan and autumn. So pretty!!

I'll have my sis send me some more pics of her stuff. Seriously it is sooo good! She is working on a bowl with a peacock feather on the side, that is 3D. SO COOL!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...