Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Chili Recipe

I LOVE chili, especially in the fall! There are a million different Chili recipes so I thought i'd share with you my chili recipe. 
I am the WORST at following a recipes. I have a Chicken Corn Chowder recipe i hope to post soon but i made it i merged two recipes. Is that even allowed?!   So i have been trying to remember how i made it. Anyway here is how i made my chili. I don't really measure spices I just kinda sprinkle them in until my little heart desires :) so if you are a detailed person you may hate this recipe.

1 Cans of Tomato Paste
1 Tomato Paste can of Water
1 Can of Tomatos
1 Can of Black Beans
1 Can of kidney beans
1/2 bag of frozen Corn
1/2 Onion
1 lb Ground Beef
1 cup of Cheese
Chili Powder
Fresh Garlic
Cumin
Salt
Pepper
Roasted Red Pepper Seasoning

Sautee Ground Beef and Onions. Sprinkle some Cumin Salt and Pepper on the Ground Beef.
In a large pot combine EVERYTHING. And if you're feeling a little crazy add some sour cream.

Spoon into a bowl and enjoy!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...