Friday, November 5, 2010

The best way to spread Christmas Cheer, is singing loud for all to hear!

I've been listening to my Bing Crosby Christmas station on pandora for a few weeks now and it has been wonderful. At the Gambrell House we will be decorating what most people would say is "too early" but 1. We LOVE Christmas! and 2. We will be with family over Thanksgiving weekend and the weekend before Thanksgiving we will have company in town :). Yes we could decorate the first weekend in Dec but that would only give us 3 weeks of yuletide. So we are decorating next weekend! It makes me feel so cozy inside.This is our first Christmas in the Cabin so that makes it even more exciting!
And of course i'll be doing some decorating tutorials! Here are some inspiration photos.
All images from Google





Merry Christmas!

3 comments:

The Adventures of Ordy and Joon said...

omg i can't wait! I think this is my favorite post ever! I LOVE CHRISTMAS! I've been trying to hold out on pulling out the x-mas stuff, but now i want it out so bad!!! (because of finals and then being with family!)

Lydia said...

Ok...you've inspired me...I'm going to dig out the Christmas Cds:) Thanks for stopping by my blog- going to check your out now!

Chrissi said...

Yessss, now I don't feel so bad ;) I will have BL bring our tree out (artificial b/c I'm allergic) the weekend before Thanksgiving. I don't care what people say ;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...