Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Baby Update Week 24/Baby Name

Babe is the size of a Papaya!
How far along? 24 weeks (our 24 week appt was today)

Total weight gain/loss? 17 lbs?!?! holy cow i couldn't believe it when i saw it! i guess i need to get on the treadmill!
Stretch marks? no
Sleep? better than it has been, my back started really hurting around 16 weeks but   maybe i have just gotten used to it cause it's not as bad lately.
Best moment last month? feeling him kick :)  it's the craziest feeling, it kinda makes me feel a little nauseous. it's like he's tickling me from the inside.
Movement? see last question :)
Maternity clothes? i mostly wear dresses, skirts leggings and a few maternity tops and my maternity jeans.
Food cravings?  i haven't had many cravings
Gender? Boy
Labor signs? no 
Belly button in/out? in 
What I miss: not having to pee every 15 minutes...
What I am looking forward to: My first shower in November!

We have also decided on a name. Well we have had the name picked out for a while. We had two girl names and one boy name picked out so it was pretty easy :)
Our little Papaya will be named... 

Zion Riley

Zion- A Strong Fortress
Psalm 18:2 " The Lord is my rock, my fortress, my deliverer; my God, my strength in whom i will trust.
Riley-One of Great Strength
2 Corinthians 12:9 "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.”


While we were in Montana last week the hubs and i did an impromptu baby bump shoot here are some pics...

(pictures taken at 23 weeks)

5 comments:

Sally said...

YAY!!!! i love this!!!! way over half way girl - CRAZY!!!! (and i love that shirt!!! :)

Allison said...

Great name, with such wonderful meaning!

A-town said...

:) My heart smile for you young lady

Maddie Richardson - A Lifestyle Blog said...

Zion Riley - I am swooning. I love it. So exciting, Laina!

Chrissi said...

yay! zion :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...