Monday, April 18, 2011

Yay or Nay?

Hey guys, so i need your feedback! While parusing the thrift store today i came across this adorable fabric.
I scooped it up for .99 cents, planning on using it for the background of a dry erase board i am making. But when i got home and saw that it was a valance i realized it was too small for my frame. So i replaced my old valance, made out of napkins from world market,(shown below) with the new sunny yellow polka dot one. 


Since i am used to my longer one i didn't know if the polka dot one was too short.


 What do you think, do you like the old or new valance?

9 comments:

Sempre_Novo said...

I like the new valance. It kind of matches your cups which is fun. Problem is I also like the old one, and I think the contrast to the wall is nice with the red. It might just be the picture though. I'll let you know what I think next time we come over. :)

Ashley said...

New one!!!

Brittany said...

I really like the yellow one. It's more neutral but is a really cute fabric

The Adventures of Ordy and Joon said...

New!

Lauren said...

I like the old, it pops against the light wood. The yellow fabric is cute, but I think it's too light to to be against the wood.

L.Caroline said...

I really like the looks of the new one, the polka dots are too cute!! And I love yellow in the kitchen. I do like the contrast of the other one against the wood, though! I feel like it pops more. :)

Anonymous said...

I think it's adorable! I love the polka dots and think yellow is a great kitchen color :)

Sally said...

I like the new yellow polkadot! great spring, summer transition!

Laina said...

thank y'all so much for our input!! I love reading all your comments :) i think i'll leave it for the spring and maybe put the red back in the fall.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...