Wednesday, March 30, 2011

I love frames :)

It has been a while since i've done a thrifting post. So here it is! A few weeks ago i found this frame at the thrift store for $4.88. I usually wouldn't pay that much for a frame but this one was pretty big and i loved it just the way it was.
I LOVE the natural wood look. 
I liked the cross stitch in it but i needed a memo board so i used my handy dandy staple gun to staple some linen fabric and chicken wire to the back of it.


It holds all of our upcoming wedding and shower invitations perfectly!


I'm so excited to share with y'all our blog feature for this month! Stay tuned, i'll post that tomorrow :)

5 comments:

Meredith said...

HOW cute is that?! I didn't really get the sense of how big that frame was until I saw it hanging on the wall. Dang - under $5 for that? Great deal and I love the chicken wire touch. :)

Anonymous said...

I love the frame turned pin up board. its a fantastic idea!!

A-town said...

let me know when you want to sell that frame

oh and is that window in your guest bathroom still for sale?

text me your answer

Brittany said...

Ohh thats cute. I've been wanting to find something to put chicken wire in. Love that idea.

Unknown said...

Thank you! GREAT idea....smiles.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...