Monday, March 21, 2011

Monday Monday....

Along with my room makeover and spring planting, I did a few other things around the house this weekend. I added some frames to our hallway.

While sweeping the downstairs, i rearranged the living room. here are some pics...
There is an project in the making in the picture below, I will share with you when i finish :)
it may be hard to see but i moved the ladder and bench (from under the window) behind the couch and caddy cornered the couch. 
I worked on some stuff for a craft show i'm doing with Joon in April.
and I made some delicious Pineapple Upside Down Coffee Cake... from scratch! 
I used a recipe from this months Better Homes and Gardens.
It was so delicious and easy to make.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm doing something similar to the picture frames that you have hung on the stairs! (I LOVE that!)
I bought a ton of them in Chatty. I can't wait to see how it turns out!!

Ashley said...

Are you changing your craft room?

Laina said...

Carly- I saw your post and i can't wait to see what else you got! i hope my random shops helped!!
Dink-i'm not changing it but i'm still working on it. I have to finish the hutch and i've been getting some stuff together for a craft show in April, so once i finish i'll be able to get my room cleaned up a litte more :)

LaVonne said...

That cake looks very yummy! Thanks for sharing all the great photos. Looks great! :)

Anonymous said...

It's so neat how your whole house is wood!! I love it!! It's so different from what you get out here in San Diego. I love the new frames, they look fab!! Thank you for sharing your house tour.

Ashley said...

oh sweet! I want to go to your craft show!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...