Thursday, March 31, 2011

Another post about frames... Really?!?

Hey guys so i was moving stuff around in my house, as usual :) and when i came across this frame i almost put it in the yard/craft show pile. But then i decided to spruce it up a bit.
So I followed MG's adorable video tutorial on "how to make an embroidered tag"
I decided to do Psalm 46:10. I Love this verse and thought it was perfect for the frame.
And made some fabric flowers that i learned how to make from Cherry Street Cottage. You should check out her blog she has some great ideas!
Here is the finished project!




I think i'm still going to sell it but now it's prettier!

Now I'm off to relax with my favorite magazine,
Have a wonderful Thursday night! 

1 comment:

A-town said...

AG I love you so much!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...