Hey guys, we have been gradually working on our laundry room for the past few weeks. If you follow me on twitter you know that in the weeks leading up to Zion's arrival we did a lot of house projects one of which was painting the laundry room and guest room. Last weekend we finished the laundry room by putting tin on the ceiling and installing a new light. My dear friend Natalie surprised me with this light i had been wanting for the nursery. When we installed it in the nursery we realized it didn't look right and we had been planning on installing one in the laundry room anyway so it fit perfect!
Here are some pics of the laundry room from when we first moved in...
after we installed the shelves....
The final reveal
The reason we decided to do the tin was because of that water stain on the right side of the photo below.
The tin was $15 a sheet and we ended up needing 3 sheets plus we had to buy $1.50 tin scissors and the light was a gift (thanks again Natalie!) so our total was around $50.
Not to shabby
gotta go there's a cryin baby over here!