Monday, February 14, 2011

O Happy Day!

Hey lovelies, Happy Valentines day! I hope you had an amazing day, spending time with people you love. I LOVE valentines day, For as long as i can remember i've celebrated this day, my mom always got us a little gift and my dad always took me out for breakfast or brought me flowers.  And this morning my sweet sweet husband woke up at 4:30AM to pick up these beautiful tulips, and the most thoughtful card! 
I realized i never shared with y'all the pictures from when we planted our Christmas tree together, and since that was sweet surprise from the hubs, i thought i'd share the pictures with you on this day of Love. If you want to read the story of the Christmas tree you can do that here.
Now maybe in 10 years we can decorate it :)

3 comments:

marygrace said...

The tulips are just gorgeous! How sweet of your hubby:)

Happy belated V-day!!!

xoxoxo

The Adventures of Ordy and Joon said...

so cute!!! i can't wait for the lace... ugh. i have no motivation in the office! I'm almost there but feel so far away...

Laina said...

MG-thank you, they are gorgeous i'm hoping i can plant them and save them!!
Sheila-get your motivation back! i know it looks awesome can't wait to see it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...