Sunday, January 30, 2011

Happy Birthday to Me!

Hey guys, the hubs and i just got back from a long weekend with the families for my birthday. It was so fun! lots of good food and time spent with family and friends. 
I saved up my bday money and sold a few things. And got this guy...
He is amazing! Just what i need, he takes still shots AND video. And best of all. I found him on craigslist for $200 cheaper than in the stores. He is only 9 months old and in mint condition. 
Since i saved so much money on him i have a few beans to spend on accessories. 
I want to get a tripod, if anyone has one that they love, please fill me in! I'm always up for suggestions! 
I also am going to get a case for him but i want something different. I have been searching online and they are all so expensive, so i am going to try to find a camera case for cheap that has removable foam inserts and find a cute bag like this one, or this one and put the inserts in the bag.
If anyone has any advice i'd love to hear it.
Can't believe it's Monday again. Hope your's isn't a manic one!

5 comments:

A-town said...

let's see some of those pictures you took with him today

Ashley said...

YAY! I hope lunch was fun. I am so sad I missed it!

The Guff said...

that's my camera and it ROCKS! Congrats!!!

LaVonne said...

I have seen some cute handmade bags and camera straps on Etsy. I have been thinking of getting some myself :)

Happy Birthday!

Gerbatron said...

that is a pretty sweet camera. I as a reader would like to see more pics of your cute husband doing projects. thank you that is all. love ya babe

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...