Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Life lately

I am not very good at this blogging thing...Life has been a bit crazy lately. We are in the final stages of buying a house, hopefully we close on Monday!! So my life is in boxes right now. And due to a hectic schedule, P90 has been put off for a week or so. BUT i have still been exercising.
Monday we went climbing, and i honestly can see an improvement, strength wise since last time i went. I was climbing a grade better than i usually do!
Tuesday I ran/walked.
Today i am going to the Y and i'll probably do the ab ripper for P90. Hope it's easier than it sounds...
So back to the house, we close on Monday and we decided not to have cable or internet to save money, we may end up getting internet eventually. Needless to say i will have more time to do this crazy workout video! HAH i mean really i will have more time and we will do it!!
Here are some pics of the house! O, and i will be updating the house as we paint, decorate, etc!
Happy Wednesday!



2 comments:

Chrissi said...

I can't wait to see your posts on decorating your home!! congrats :)

PS-I just hope you can watch the BACHELOR finale on Monday!

Laina said...

I know!! I'm really pulling for tenly, ya know, like the number ten...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...