Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Day 3 & 4

This is how i've been feeling the past few days...


So we took a day off on Saturday, i know so soon, but husband worked all day and i was going to wait for him and then we decided to just take a break because i was having trouble moving my body that day....
So on Sunday we did day 3 which wasn't too bad but i was so sore that it definatly wasn't fun. But the nice thing was they count down your work out in the bottom right hand corner so you know you only have 40 minutes left....

Monday, Day 4 we did Yoga, which was a nice break. I'm not saying in any way that yoga is easy, but i would much rather do that then plyometrics! So before we put the disc, husband told me it was yoga day and i was like, "Sweet that will be a nice relaxing workout." Until he put the disc in and i realized it was 1 and a 1/2 hours of yoga!!! That is a long time to be doing anything! needless to say i only did about 50 minutes of it. It my seem that i am slacking a bit on this whole exercise thing but let me remind you that the workouts i've done since i started P90X is more than i've done in my life. I mean i definatly get my fitness in every week but never 4 days in a row (with one rest day in the middle :)

1 comment:

Matthew, Ashley, Jr. Colton and Tinsley Hutson said...

wow girl!!! thats great! i would love to do this workout but for now i just run! and that kicks my butt enough!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...