Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Bedroom Mirror Progress

Back in March when i did my bedroom makeover I moved frames from this wall...
to this wall...
and i mentioned how i wanted to do a "his" and "hers" mirrors over our dresser.
 Kinda like this picture...
Well i FINALLY found both mirrors... 
When you shop thrift stores nothing is instant, it took me months to find the right mirrors but it was so worth the wait. 
Here is what i found
The mirror on the left is the "my" mirror i found it at Goodwill at half off day for $10 (it was $20, good thing i was there on half off day)
the blue mirror is "his" i found at goodwill for $5
I plan on hanging them on the wall but i am still planning on painting that room i just don't know when i'll get around to it.
 I also want to get these letters from hobby lobby and put them above the mirrors. 
So whenever i get the letters and the room painted i'll give you another update.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...