Monday, April 30, 2012

New blog design

As you may have noticed i did some updating on the little blog. it's not much but i am not very good with blog design at ALL so this was pretty good for me.

On the left side are links to some of my labels, and on the right you'll notice a blog poll. PLEASE help me out and take a second to answer the question. I'd really appreciate it ;)

If you follow me on Instagram you know my car broke down on Saturday. We thought it was the transmission which was gonna cost us $3,000 for a used one and $5,000 for a new one. 
 We drive a 2002 Subaru Outback which we love but it is not worth that much. At most we could maybe sell it for $4,000 so we weren't sure what we would do if it was going to cost that  much. We can't afford to buy another car right now so we have been praying that it was something we could fix and that the car would last us another 1.5 to 2 years. So we could save some money to put toward something to hold some more babies ;)
But this morning the hubs called and said that the mechanic called and said it was only gonna be $330! PRAISE THE LORD! What an answer to prayer! The hubs told me what was wrong but i can't remember something that has to do with the front right of the car. Anyway all that to say i am carless today so i'm sitting here and writing lots of blog posts! i've got a list here of about 5 or 6 i need to write. So pray the lil guy gives me some time to work on them :) 

Alright i'm getting to work don't forget to take the poll :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...