Thursday, January 12, 2012

37 Weeks

How far along? 37 weeks
Total weight gain/loss? 33 lbs
Stretch marks? no
Sleep? not too bad
Best moment last month? this a little lame but my mom and aunt came and helped me clean and that was amazing!
Movement? YES i just wish he would move his little butt out of my pelvis :)
Maternity clothes? Yes maternity pants but i can still wear some of my tops
Food cravings? Pineapple and cottage cheese
Gender? Boy
Name? Zion Riley 
Labor signs?  braxton hicks
Belly button in/out? in
What I miss: not having indigestion!
What I am looking forward to: not having indigestion! and Zion's arrival :)
I also finished Zi's mobile to go over his crib. 
His nursery is so close to being done there are two more things i need/want to do..
1. Make a slipcover for his rocker 
2. Get this light from ikea for the ceiling

3 comments:

Sally said...

love that shirt! and did you get your haircut? and of course love the mobile! and i cant believe how close!!!!

henning love said...

that mobile looks excellent! congrats he is almost here!

Laina said...

Sally-thanks i love this shirt to it is the ONLY t shirt i have worn this whole pregnancy, i know pretty gross but it fits the best and is sooo soft!! and yes i got a hair cut :)
Meg- Thanks so much it took a while to do but so worth it!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...