This is a story of using pallets to make some trendy bookshelves for our nursery. Everyone knows that reading to your kid makes them so much smarter, so teach them to recycle as well and you will set them up for life.
These shelves are super easy.
1. Take a pallet and choose the desired size of the shelves.
2. Then tear apart the pallet which usually is the hardest part.
3. Next you will need 2 inch screws, miter saw, drill bit, and cordless drill.
4. Next cut off all three pallet boards to desired size and hold flush to one another.
5. Then with poise and precession drill the predrill holes for the screws.
6. Attach all sides and screw in as shown in below.
After you are done the backside should be a little higher than the others.
Now you have a bookshelf for your kid that cost you so close to nothing and you saved some trees in the process. Remember all you do it yourselfers that these pallets could be infested with bugs so we recommend you spray all boards from pallets with bug spray but check the back of the bug spray can to see if it is safe to use inside your house.
Thanks for checking us out and remember that style is made not bought.