Hey guys! Last week i mentioned my friend Brooke and her organization called Mwana. You can read more about it here.
Brooke has so kindly offered to giveaway a "Little Lovey blanket" (shown below) This means that not only do you get a blanket but so does a child in Malawi!
This adorable baby blanket lovey is perfect for a baby or toddler! Print fabric is made with 100% cotton designer fabric. The back is a super soft and fluffy sherpa. The blanket is top stitched on the edges for durability. A small handle is also included as a cute way for children to hang onto their lovey blankie or a place to attach a pacifier. Each blanket has an appliqué of Africa hand stitched onto the back as a reminder that you have shared warmth with a child in need in Africa. This blanket measures approximately 15x17. Machine wash cold and line dry.
Here's how to enter:
1. "like" Mwana- Share Warmth on Facebook
2. add the Mwana-share Warmth Etsy page to your favorites
3. Blog about this giveaway (leave a link with your comment)
4. Tweet about this giveaway (make sure to include @RecycledInt in your tweet)
5. Become a Recycled Interiors Follower (or let me know you're already one)
That's 5 ways to enter make sure you post a separate comment for each entry
Giveaway closes and a winner will be selected using random.org on Wednesday November 30.