Monday, November 21, 2011

Baby shower(s)

So when i started to write this post about Zion's baby shower this past weekend i realized i haven't shown you pics of his first baby shower in early November so i will post pics of both. 
The first shower was thrown by my sweet friends Lauren and Ashley.
They did an incredible job!! the food and decor was awesome here are some pics...





  


 Lauren made this adorable sign for baby Z. LOVE IT!
 And of course there were so many lovely ladies there!
My Momma and I
Everyone made an adorable onesie for baby Z



My second shower, this past weekend was thrown by a dear family friend.
My Mom, Me and the lovely hostess Ruthie, Ruthies mother is friends with my grandmother, as my mom would say her "oldest friend " :)

 My Grandma, Momma, Aunts and Sisters
 Me Grandma and Momma
 All the lovely hostess :)
 Looong time friend Heather, and Mimi

My sisters (in-law) 
Both of my showers were incredible the food was all delicious, and the company was  even more special :) Little Zion is already SO blessed!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...