Sunday, September 11, 2011

Where were you?

Where were you 10 years ago?
I cannot believe it has been 10 years.

I was a sophomore in high school sitting at my desk in English class. Watching the news and feeling so helpless. 
I will never forget where i was and what i saw that Tuesday, the ash, the people jumping out of buildings, and the planes.
But in all that tragedy Christ reigned that day and he still does today.
My prayers goes out to everyone who lost a loved, is still loosing loved ones, every person who is still dealing with the aftermath of 9/11, and for the heroic men and women who saved so many lives.
Psalm 25: 2-3
 "I trust in you;
   do not let me be put to shame,
   nor let my enemies triumph over me.
 No one who hopes in you
   will ever be put to shame,
but shame will come on those
   who are treacherous without cause."

Where were you on 9/11/01?

I will be back this week with all our weekend projects.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...