This might be my favorite project i've ever done!
I found this chandelier at the thrift store for $7 (well it was really $10 but i talked them down to $7 :)
I have been wanting one for our bathroom to replace the ugly track lighting that was there. (that i forgot to take a pic of...)
I removed the bulbs and white plastic wire covers and covered the wires with newspaper. (this is an after pic cause i forgot to take before pics.)
I didn't want to spray paint the cord, because it makes it all sticky so
i my sweet husband sewed a cover for it.
Well i started and had it almost done and realized my lower bobbin wasn't threaded so i stormed off to do something else and came back and the hubs had finished it. i love him.
and there ya have it!
it was really hard to get a good picture of it with the lighting and all.
You will not believe how much this project cost me!
Fabric-scraps i had laying around.
Total = $14