Thursday, September 22, 2011

Pintrest

I am in LOVE with pintrest. Hopefully you have all been acquainted with this fabulous website, if not send me and email and I'll send you and invite. 
i have made a couple things from the website but not as much as i'd like.

Here's what i've made so far...






These are projects i've started and not finished...


Here are projects i plan to do in the NEAR future :)



 I want to do a faux taxidermy for the nursery out of a black bear! (as seen on the right in the pic below)

This is what i hope our lil guy looks like...

I want this blanket SOOOOOOO bad!! If was a good seamstress i'm sure it wouldn't be too hard to make...

Here are some funny's for ya





and some truth...





So i've only done a handful of projects on pintrest  but i've pinned over a thousand! looks like i need to start doing instead of pinning :)

all pictures from pintrest of course

4 comments:

Sally said...

baaahahhahaha! I started laughing out loud at the first card! And then I laughed because I have literally had the thoughts on card #2 and #4!
Love it!
And send me an invite to pinterest - gasp! I've not tried it yet!

Laura said...

What are those cute little chocolate chip things? Could you email me a link?

Wasn't 1990 only 10 years ago? I totally agree! :)

Laura said...

I meant to say, a link to the recipe.

Elyse@Loving Your Space said...

Hey Laina-
You won my giveaway!! Please email me your address and I will send you your shaklee sample:) lovingyourspace@gmail.com

Thanks,
Elyse

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...