Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Nursery Update!

I found this lantern/lamp at the Endless Yardsale for $3. HOLLA!
I decided to hang it in the nursery because we are working on changing the lighting in there. Right now there is track lighting on one of the beams and i'm NOT a fan. 
So this lantern was the first step to replacing the track lighting. 
And it makes the coolest pattern on the wall when the other lights are off.

 The hubs also finished out the trim on the dry wall. I'm still trying to figure out what to do on this wall, i'm thinking a large wall map but still not 100% sure.
I Love the nursery! We are almost finished and i'll be back with before and after pics when we're done!

1 comment:

Sally said...

Love it!!! And love those little shoes hanging on the hook! I'm quite the sucker for tiny tennys!!!! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...